Friday, October 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Brandon

In honor of my eldest son Brandon Happy Bithday! His bithday is October 7th,(the same day as my wonderful husband's) & right now for me it's still the 6th, but Brandon is on the other side of the International Dateline, so it's already the 7th for him. Happy Birthday kid, I Love you & miss you!

I got a nice couple of surprises in the mail yesterday. The first was from Annika, daughter to Laura. We did an ATC trade, this was Annika's First! I'm so honored! Her Diamond Kittys are adorable!
& Allie sent me this lovely little bouquet of flowers! I'll have to make something special to put them on. So THANK YOU Annika & Allie.

These last 2 shots are a little tin that I altered to send to Kailan. I painted & decoupaged the both outside, & inside, & added glow-in-the-dark stars inside, & some glow-in-the-dark nail polish. It was fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandon is a Babe! (forget the ATCs and the flowers. . .LOL!)

jenclair said...

I'm with Debra! You did good, Deb, Brandon is a Babe!

Deb Geyer said...

Happy Birthday to Brandon!

(Looks like you raised him well, Mom!)

Emmy said...

Happy birthday and you have a lovely son

Michelle Auer said...

Whatever, we all know I AM the pretty one in the family! ;-) Jeez, stinky boys trying to get all of the attention.

I keeeed, I keeed...
hahaha!

Deb Hardman said...

Isn't my daughter cute? & she's smart & funny too! I love you too Michelle, just as much as your handsom brother!